Established in 1905, the First Presbyterian Church of Lamoille was in decline thirty years later. By the mid 1950s, attendance dwindling, the Nevada Presbytery dissolved the congregation. In 1955 a petition was signed by thirteen adults asking the presbytery to reactivate the church. Community labor and money helped to restore the “Little Church of the Crossroads” to its former beauty in 1979. The exterior photograph is by Elko photographer Susan Zerga.
Touch here for the phone/tablet version.
Click here to see the location in Google Maps.