The abandoned mill buildings in Toulon date from 1892. The main building housed a ball mill used to process tungsten as well as precious metals. The mill was in use until the 1930s. Inside the towering tumblers and their attached furnaces are precariously supported by warped floorboards seemingly held together with decades of pigeon droppings.
Click here to see the location in Google Maps.